Hello Everyone;
Due to major changes in my life, I had to put my business on the side and take care of those changes to be able to focus and make room for what I love to do. It hasn't been easy but with God's help and people that care for me, I made it through.
Now after over a year, I am ready to start making unique creative gifts and share some of my cool crafts with you.
Thank you for continuing to follow me and keeping my page on your FB after all this time!
Tuesday, May 13, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
My favorite time of the month! :-) But let's talk about MAMBI. It's been a while since I decorated my Happy Planner. I...
-
There are so many great ways to create souvenirs and gifts that you can do yourself for little money. Especially with the bad economy, you ...
-
Well, it's Cancer Awareness month. An awareness where many take action to raise money for the cause, increase awareness and screenin...


No comments:
Post a Comment